- Food and Drug Administration (http://www.fda.gov/drugs/informationondrugs/default.htm) - Quick links to drug approvals and databases through the FDA.
- Food and Drug Administration (http://www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch/SafetyInformation/default.htm) - Medwatch is the safety information site for the FDA to locate information about drug safety information and adverse event reporting to the FDA.
- RxList (http://www.rxlist.com/script/main/hp.asp) - The internet drug index for prescription drugs. Find drugs alphabetically, slideshows, pill identification system, information about supplements, and diseases and conditions treated pharmacologically.
- Druginfonet.com (http://www.druginfonet.com/index.php?pageID=drug.htm) - Website that provides access to package inserts for pharmaceuticals, with links to health information and manufacturers’ websites.
- RxMed.com (http://www.rxmed.com/b.main/b8.about/b8.about.html) - Website for physicians and patients that contains information about common illnesses, listings of over 3000 drug and herbal mini-monographs, and travel-related health and drug information.
- Internet Drug News.com (http://www.coreynahman.com/druginfopage.html) - Comprehensive website that provides current news information about pharmaceuticals, links to over 25 drug databases, as well as links to federal databases and research and regulatory sites.
- MedicineNet.Com (http://www.medicinenet.com) -
The dhnet Web site is hosted and maintained by the Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry at the University of Southern California. For questions and comments regarding the site, please contact Ben Creighton.